No matter how high the quality of costume jewellery, it still requires handling with care. The following tips will help you to keep your jewellery looking its best.
- When dressing, jewellery should be put on last and taken off first when undressing.
- Always store your costume jewellery in a cool, dry place and seperate pieces in order to avoid scratching.
- Avoid spraying perfume, hair spray, deodorant etc, when wearing your jewellery.
- Do not use abrasive jewellery cleaners.
- Clean your jewellery with a soft cloth, and water if required. Rinse with clean water and dry with a soft cloth.
Good caring is essential to maintain the condition of your costume jewellery for many enjoyable years.