Customers may pay for Jewellery & Accessories by one of four methods:-
PAYPAL EXPRESS CHECKOUT
- Customers do not need a PayPal Account to use the PayPal Express Checkout facility.
- PayPal is the world’s leading payment method and is used globally for internet sales. PayPal web pages are totally secure. As such, Quaint Essentials recommends this method of payment.
- PLEASE NOTE - the information you provide to PayPal is totally secure and is only held by PayPal as a reference against the individual transaction you have completed - it is not used to establish a PayPal account in your name.
- To redeem Gift Vouchers online a customer should place their order in the normal way via the “Cart” and include your full delivery address & contact details in the appropriate fields
- Next - select “Pay by Post”
- The address to which Gift Vouchers should be posted will be displayed on screen
- Once your Gift Vouchers are received by Quaint Essentials your order will be immediately despatched
NB. If the value of your purchase exceeds the value of the Gift Voucher(s) please include a cheque for any balance outstanding or request a PayPal Electronic Invoice via email
PAYPAL ELECTRONIC INVOICE
- PAYPAL Electronic Invoices can be sent to a customer via email and are a simple way to pay
- To pay by this method you should place your order in the normal way via the “Cart” – please include your full delivery address in the appropriate field and state in the message box “Please Raise Electronic Invoice”
- Finally select “Pay by Post”
- An invoice will be raised via PayPal and emailed to you
- To Pay - simply click on the “PAY NOW” icon on the invoice and you will be taken to the PAYPAL SECURE CHECKOUT FACILITY
NB. No card details are made available to or retained by Quaint Essentials
NB. PayPal Electronic Invoices are frequently used by Quaint Essentials where customers place Commissions orders.